Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB Bills

Options
  • 15-09-2010 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Im just wondering can people help by telling me how much they pay for their ESB per bill.

What I would like to know is:
    a) How many people in the house?
    b) What would you consider your usage to be - low, average or high?
    c) How much on average you pay monthly?

The reason for this is I am waiting for the ESB to tell me how much I owe them for my last 6 months as I haven't had a non estimated bill yet due to a faulty meter and I'm worried the ESB might try to over charge me (there's a lot of stories out there!).

My answers to the above is 2 people, low/average usage and waiting on bill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi abbyw1989,

There are indeed many stories out there (particularly at present), and although this may be precisely what you would expect me to say ;), I can honestly assure you that ESB Customer Supply would never intentionally overcharge a customer.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with your billing situation at the moment. Please feel free to PM me your account details should you need me to look into the matter for you.
    abbyw1989 wrote:
    b) What would you consider your usage to be - low, average or high?

A question certainly worth asking people, but it is difficult to judge what constitutes low/average/high usage without a specific point of reference. To help customers gauge their own usage in as objective a manner as possible, we have made available a very useful online app (see here) to help calculate your usage down to the unit.

I hope you get the kind of feedback you're looking for, and if I can be of any further assistance don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭abbyw1989

Hi David, thank you so much for the online calculator, it's very handy! Will get in contact if I have any issues come bill day. Thank you :)

Advertisement