If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a small subwoofer

Options
  • 15-09-2010 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Looking for a small sub woofer to match a QAV 5.1 system Q Accoustics one with the soundbar and the rears I bought it without the sub.
    So looking for a small sub to match it.
    Seconds would be perfect as not much to spend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Psygnosis.

Subs vary vastly in terms of size, shape and performance but if you are looking for something compact....

Yamaha Ystfsw050 which is £99.95. This is about the smallest sub that we have and it's quite unusual in design.

or the Cambridge S90 sub at £179.95. I could do one of these for £149.95. If you can cope with the size of the S90, then this is a much better performer than the Yamaha.

Delivery would be £11.99 on either of these.

If you are looking better than these, or if you would like any other alternatives, drop me a line.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me I'm looking to match my sub to QAV 5.1 and was looking at something like this
    http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/1240737/art/yamaha/yst-sw012-active-bass-sub.html

This discussion has been closed.