Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How about a UCD off topic thread?

Options
2»

Comments

Telchak wrote: »
    I mean theatres A, B, D, E (but not C :confused:) are in the Science Building right? L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S are in Arts... where are the rest? XD

Don't know what you're talking about. Science has A, B, C, D, E and F anyway. C isn't missing.

I would assume the other lecture theatres are in different buildings anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Don't know what you're talking about. Science has A, B, C, D, E and F anyway. C isn't missing.

I would assume the other lecture theatres are in different buildings anyway.

I am in C on Monday, so it can't be missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Telchak

Hmmm, I always though there were only four in Science... then again I'm not there much XD Never mind so :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I can't understand why the Restaurant football pitch was sacrificed for a car park. That's two pitches gone from that part of campus in the last 5 years! Car parks should be built underground!

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

I can't understand why the Restaurant football pitch was sacrificed for a car park. That's two pitches gone from that part of campus in the last 5 years! Car parks should be built underground!
    The ucd campus development site shows what appears to be a new soccer pitch going in between the new ring road and the bus stops area, where the old gaa pitch was.

• Advertisement

Is anyone's UCD Connect mail not working. Mine isn't at the moment, just wondering is anyone elses the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Dublin4Life

unknown13 wrote: »
    Is anyone's UCD Connect mail not working. Mine is at the moment, just wondering is anyone elses the same.

No mine is not Working either :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

It was good to see the UCD 'Bum' back in the Arts Block. Mad to think he's been around in UCD for at least 20 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Sitting outside G108. Some lad is fast asleep, snoring very heavily!!
    Really tempted to put his hand in warm water.........

• Registered Users Posts: 42 LauraLuck

I have fridays off all year!!!!;) love my 3 day weekends.
    haha we havent really gone off topic have we now??:D
    We gots UCD on the brain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Telchak

LauraLuck wrote: »
    haha we havent really gone off topic have we now??:D

It's more of a bits and pieces thread, will probably save a few threads from being started XD

Is anyone's blackboard acting up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Anyone else doing the pubathon thing?

kev9100 wrote: »

No, went to the Lollipop ball on Monday night. Good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

kev9100 wrote: »

Yep!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 LauraLuck

unknown13 wrote: »
    Is anyone's blackboard acting up

Yep my blackboard keeps logging me out when i click on blackboard tab.Whats up with that?!
    On another note how are others coping with essays? I have an essay due in 10 days or so and have started it but am finding it difficult to get it structured right, plus i have 4 other essays due in 4ish weeks, trying to get started on them, have done my 'mind maps' and stuff but how to start the bloomin things i dont know......why do they insist on giving essays to us that all have to be in same day? Nervous breakdown here i come.:)
    I just keep telling myself all the stress will be worth it in the end.......thats if we are out of recession by the time graduation comes along. Pull your finger out Brian Cowen ;)

Advertisement