Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno 13 - 2/10/2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Actually, I came second in the biggest tournament we've had in Ireland.

Just cos none of you lot showed up doesn't mean you get to take that away Bush :D

Scrub tournament

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Bush80 wrote: »
    Scrub tournament

Chunkis placed top 8, I can't really argue there. :D

Chunkis placed top 8, I can't really argue there. :D

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I would begin screaming "MONEY MATCH, BUSH VS FARZ, GET HYPE!!!" but let's be honest, it'd be more hype to watch Bush fight the CPU :pac:

fuuu.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Got my roster yesterday. Can defo make this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Orim wrote: »
    Got my roster yesterday. Can defo make this.

Me too.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

This is only in a few days, and it's about to drop off the main page! Where is the hype people?!

Doom, have you a video for this like the last one that we could recirculate etc.

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    This is only in a few days, and it's about to drop off the main page! Where is the hype people?!

Doom, have you a video for this like the last one that we could recirculate etc.

I made a joke 70's horrors "13" one earlier:

but I'll make a serious one tonight, I think that'd be for the best. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

****e music. Something "StreetFightery" would have been more prudent.

• Advertisement

Ry wrote: »
    ****e music. Something "StreetFightery" would have been more prudent.

Provide me with some non copywrited SF music you've attained permission to use and no problem, sure I'll use it.

Speaking of which, if anyone has any of their own music they'd like me to lamp into the vlogs or litte ads I do, feel free to send it on.

EDIT: If you just mean something more adrenalin-ier, I got stuff more like that at home. No problem making 3 or 4 versions of this, it takes about 5 mins to make.

Bush80 wrote: »

Bit of a mistake there Bush, fixed it for you.

You're not gonna get sue'd for using a street fighter theme tune or even ****ing GUILE's theme tune just as background music for a tournament promo vid that's all I meant lol.

You're not gonna get sue'd for using a street fighter theme tune or even ****ing GUILE's theme tune just as background music for a tournament promo vid that's all I meant lol.

We've had this entire discussion before Ry.

Darksidephyl was recently false flagged, the reason his channel was reinstated was partially because he could prove he hadn't used any copywritten footage outside of game footage (which AFAIK is ok as long as you're playing and not showing cut scenes etc).

I'm not risking 400 videos and effectively a chronicalling of the last year of fighting games in Ireland over it.

If you want to, go ahead, but I wont host it on my channel. Everything there is UGC and will remain so.

Personally, I quite liked that song. Besides, gives the videos a bit of originality, every second video on the internet uses the Guile theme :P

It's actually from a demo I recorded back in, I think, 2002.

Just wanted to use something different from the 2 I usually do :)

We've had this entire discussion before Ry

Booooh so sorry I'm late to the party. I'm so ignorant.
    I'm not risking 400 videos and effectively a chronicalling of the last year of fighting games in Ireland over it.

Yes where would the history books be without you. :)

Here then use this piece of **** I made it myself and I give you full rights to use it.

As **** as it is, it's Street Fighter and better than obligatory "Rock Hype bollix yeh!?!114" --> http://hotfile.com/dl/72789649/6bb9d87/SFMusic.mp3.html

And before you say anything Dark Onion, SHUT UP they're not gonna make you a moderator no matter how much you like the taste of doom's **** demo ok!?!! No Offence ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

THATS a bangin tune Ry, :)
    Putting it on repeat till I get some programming done.

Lol Bangin! :D

• Advertisement

I can't wait to hear this when I get home.

Hey Ry, want to come to one of my gigs? :D

Actually, I should say this here- my hard drive where I kept all the raw footage has bricked. I don't have a back up for all these vids and I don't really have the time to download them all off youtube. So if I sound a bit precious about the vids, thats why.

Before you hear it. Trust me it's ****e like but it's just street fighter really. Also I'm sure your band are great but the clip you used did sound a little like an intro music to the Sims or something. :)

Booooh so sorry I'm late to the party. I'm so ignorant.

Yes where would the history books be without you. :)

Here then use this piece of **** I made it myself and I give you full rights to use it.

As **** as it is, it's Street Fighter and better than obligatory "Rock Hype bollix yeh!?!114" --> http://hotfile.com/dl/72789649/6bb9d87/SFMusic.mp3.html

And before you say anything Dark Onion, SHUT UP they're not gonna make you a moderator no matter how much you like the taste of doom's **** demo ok!?!! No Offence ;D

Given the amount of out and out trolling that happens in this forum, I wouldn't touch it with a f*cking poll Ry.

Time out people, keep it respectful.

Indeed, you were a bit out of order there Ry. It is actually possible for people to have different taste to you. That's not an excuse to accuse people of trollery onion.

EDIT: If anyone has a problem with that, take it to pm. Thread's back on topic now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Get Hype?

Indeed, acquire positive exagerration, question mark!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

2 days to go no practicing done at all but I've 140 beers in my fridge so I should be able to anesthetize myself against the impending onslaught.
    On another note I supposedly have more bodies coming to this Inferno but they've been saying that for 2 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

pdbhp wrote: »
    2 days to go no practicing done at all

Did your gameboy break?! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

animaX wrote: »
    Did your gameboy break?! :p

No it works fine so ill try some practicing on it tomorrow but the main reason is that I've been playing Castlevania PoR on DS all week and have neglected my Street Fighter duties

• Advertisement

Lighten up guys I was messing. Ranting for the laugh. We do it all the time in person. It's a laugh, chill.

Dark Onion I apologise if you were offended it was a joke because you liked the previous music piece and it was made by doom so I figured I'd slag you both in the same post. I didn't think i'd get pm's and warnings and so on for having a laugh.

Boards.ie...

Anyway Inferno ftw and all that.

Advertisement