Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Class Rep

Options
  • 15-09-2010 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey I'm just wondering how you go about becoming a class rep?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

You become selected by your classmates when the class reps are being selected in your department, usually a few weeks in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

offer your classmates a few bribes to ensure success!:)
    ahh no, in 1st year they ask the class who wants to step forward and nominate themselves and then say if theres like 3 candidates, the class does a secret vote and nominates which candidate they want to represent them.
    Think its the same for subsequent years aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

kizzle wrote: »
    Hey I'm just wondering how you go about becoming a class rep?

Don't do it, they'll takeI you away for a day and get you pissed with all the other reps....

Actually. DO IT. It's good fun. We never had a rep so I just said I was and went away for the day. Twas great fun.

The bus journey all the way back into Dublin and then out to Meath was not. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

That_Guy wrote: »
    Don't do it, they'll takeI you away for a day and get you pissed with all the other reps....

Actually. DO IT. It's good fun. We never had a rep so I just said I was and went away for the day. Twas great fun.

The bus journey all the way back into Dublin and then out to Meath was not. :)

Hmmmm

Sounds a bit fishy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Dont listen to that , its a great thing to do , to be part of your class , your union and your college. the two days away is ****ing BRILL !

• Advertisement
Advertisement