Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is this building?

Options
  • 15-09-2010 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

-EDIT, I've removed the link as the question was answered. Didn't realise it was someone's house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

As far as I am aware that is the home of the boss man in "Thomas McDonagh & Sons" empire. I'm not sure of his first name though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

Another McDonagh, Thomas McDonogh of Thomas McDonogh & Sons makes it onto the list at number 177, with property holdings and other investments worth €48 million.
    http://www.galwayindependent.com/local-news/local-news/huge-jump-up-rich-list-for-galway-wealthy/

i believe he lives there.

Where on the list will he be now?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭goatboy1000

Yeah, at first I thought it looked like a very private house, but you can see extractor fans and parts of a roof that don't look like a house at all, so I thought it might be something else.
    Well that's my nosiness satisfied anyway.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

Reported. Lads, think about what you're doing before you post this kind of info.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Better image from www.bing.com/maps, use "birds eye" view.

Yes officer Barbrady. It's common public knowledge, the fact that two people know in the space of a few minutes shows that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement