Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business and German but which course and which College

Options
  • 15-09-2010 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Ok I asked this same question in the college section a few days ago but no-one replied so I think I might ask it here.
    Next year after my leaving cert I want to go to college and do a course consisting of German and Business but I am unsure which of the following colleges or courses are best:

My options are:
    1. TCD Business and German 440 pts TR086
    2. UCD Commerce International with German 450 pts DN015
    3. NUIG Commerce with German 395 pts GY 203
    4. DCU European Business German 360 pts DC113
    5. UL Business Studies with German 385 pts LM053

I do not really mind which college I going to go to. If anyone has any past experience any of these courses can they please tell me their opinions of them and advise which courses they would recommend. So just tell me if you were doing these subjects which course would you choose and please keep the opinions as unbiased as possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

Attempt at being fair.

From what I know UCD has best reputation in Ireland for business (based on european business schools rankings... trinity doesnt get a mention but smurfit does)

For languages, Id say trinity because I have heard their arts faculty is top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 doly

AFAIK the fail rates in Business and German in Trinity are quite high with the major difficulty being with German. You might post on the TCD forum (if you haven't already) and see what you get back.

Advertisement