Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolfs Rain

Options
  • 15-09-2010 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Has anyone else watched this brilliant anime?? Not alot of people know about it but seriously do watch it, I loved it :D

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Iamcool wrote: »
    Has anyone else watched this brilliant anime?? Not alot of people know about it but seriously do watch it, I loved it :D

Yeah it's very very good. I actually enjoyed the dub almost as much as the sub. Quality stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

Yup, I had a conversation with a my friend before about the awesomeness of wolves, then he suggested this show. Good schtuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

i picked up the boxset at nom-con so its on the list of stuff to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Make it the next thing you watch its is quite excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Still have the full boxset sitting at home too, definitely need to start watching this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Lemegeton wrote: »
    i picked up the boxset at nom-con so its on the list of stuff to watch

I picked the box-set up there too, I watched it yesterday on the train after I watched the latest ep of Stargate Universe.

I'm watching it in English ATM, once I'm finished there, I'm going to watch it sub-titled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Juliakhanam

it's about some almost-extinct wolves who take human form and try to find their promised "rakuen" (heaven), and key to the rakuen is a girl. And there are some kind of aristocrats who also want the girl to open their own rakuen. And an obsessive hunter who hunts the wolves down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Started watching this last week. Brilliant series would defo recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Anxiety

i havent gotten aroundto actually watching it yet but i have seen the firs episode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I really enjoyed it up until the end. That left me feeling a little short-changed. But I do intend watching it again and I think I might like the end better the second time around since I know what's coming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

I too found the ending odd but I had enjoyed it up until that point, hmm maybe I need to rewatch it.

Advertisement