Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info and Video released of bad company 2 Vietnam from TGS

Options
  • 16-09-2010 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

info inculdes...

* 4 maps
    * Map in video - Phu Bai Valley. Spawns - A. Village, B. Camp, C. Crash Site, VC Deployment
    * North Vietnamese Army & US Army
    * New medic gadget - syringe
    * Coming on PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 "later this Winter"
    * 6 older vehicles including Huey helicopter
    * HUD now has compass
    * Tank gunner can aim much higher to take out helicopters

Weapons Observed from Video:
    RPG-7 AT
    AK47 (Assault Primary)
    TT-33 (Pistol)
    M79 (Assault Gadget)
    PPSh
    T54R
    T48R
    XM22
    T48R
    M21
    Torch

http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Looks meh. Looks like they reskinned the models and guns, but left everythign else the same. If it's free, MAY try it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

the_syco wrote: »
    If it's free, MAY try it.

It's not, they're aiming for a €15 price.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

More rubbish from DICE. They seriously have lost the plot!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Agreed....it still looks the same as any of the current maps in BC2..more shíte...
    God..I hope they don't fúck up Battlefield 3 but I know in my heart and soul they're gonna make a complete balls of it :mad::(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

15e for 4 maps and a re-skinjob is a bit much in fairness. will see what they make of the Medal Of Honour MP before i look in to this. i would imagine they put more time in to that by the looks of it.

Maybe they will do the VIP scenaroi with this one and rejig the maps a bit for Conquest/RUsh etc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Pretty much what i expected, a reskin :rolleyes:
    I still enjoy BC2 every now and then but only when played infantry only on 1 or 2 maps like Africa Harbor on Conquest mode.
    Apart from that BC2 is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

I dunno what you guys expected. That map looks crap too, just like that jungle one from BC2.

Advertisement