Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Treats/purchasing stuff online via 02 'treat' link

Options
  • 16-09-2010 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if in right thread, but just went to redeem the 20% off Irish Rail treat. When redirected to irish rail from o2 site to buy a ticket there's nothing on web page to indicate that the transaction is secure, i.e no padlock. Not sure if fault with site or I'm blind. Logged out and went direct to irish rail site where transaction was secure. Anyone else noticd this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

I will follow this up for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

This is the response we have received so far, we'll let you know when we hear anything further:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have raised it with Irish Rail to understand and resolve asap. In the meantime, you can of course make your O2 Treats rail booking directly on the Irish Rail.ie site, and the code will work there for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Thanks for that, a bit concerened when I couldn't see the padlock and maybe others might have been caught out. Had no bother at Irish Rail site, and happily got my 20% discount. Loving the treats!

Advertisement