Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Halo Reach Legendary co-op anyone?

• 16-09-2010 2:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

As the title says i was wondering is there anyone that would like to do 4 player co op.
    gt:Fin321.

Say when you will be free and we will see if we can get a game on some time.

Ill be free most of thursday,after 9 on fri,and sunday

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

add me mate and we can gather a few heads to run through it gt is ibFoxer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Doesn't the legendary achievement only unlock if you do it solo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Theres 2 seperate achievements, one for completeing it on legendary(solo or co op) and the other you get for completing it sole.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

I would be up for this, just passed it on my own on Heroic. GT is metalgear2k2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

Add me aswell. Playing it solo at the minute on legendary. Im dying alot.

GT: Kirk the dog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Throw me in for a game tonight, Triseke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I've added everyone in this thread, have started on Legendary and it's pretty frustrating so far dying alone :).

Anyone else can feel free to add me, GT: AdMMM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

AdMMM wrote: »
    I've added everyone in this thread, have started on Legendary and it's pretty frustrating so far dying alone :).

Anyone else can feel free to add me, GT: AdMMM

Having massive connection issues trying to play campaign and multiplayer, esp yesterday. Wasn't too bad before that. Anyone else having issues? Are people using the 'search by best connection option in matchmaking. Also bungie has said that they will be adding Campaign matchmaking at the start of next month. They left it out at the start to avoid people getting the campaign spoilt on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Firefight is always very laggy for me but rest of the game modes have been fine. If we were up against other players in Firefight then I'd be annoyed but it's just small things like being slow to respond to jumping or change of direction that's my problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

joe123 wrote: »
    Add me aswell. Playing it solo at the minute on legendary. Im dying alot.

GT: Kirk the dog

Ditto. I'm at the end of the second mission, and f*** me, I can't see how I'm going to get past about 5 Elites, 2 Ghosts and a couple of grunts.

I am enjoying the challenge. There seems to be checkpoints every few minutes rather than at set locations which is helpful!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

chrislad wrote: »
    Ditto. I'm at the end of the second mission, and f*** me, I can't see how I'm going to get past about 5 Elites, 2 Ghosts and a couple of grunts.

I am enjoying the challenge. There seems to be checkpoints every few minutes rather than at set locations which is helpful!

Wait till you get further on in the game. Im on the last mission now and just had to
    go through a room with 4-5 hunters. In the end I just decided to kill one and just ran past the rest of them

Best way to play on Legendary is use a gun that can zoom like the dmr gun i think its called. Dont think you can get headshots on legendary though because of the feckin shields.

Well lads, I'm totally up for firefight or campain on co op, passed it on heroic on my own over the weekend, kinda gets a bit boring on your own I think, I can be on after 6pm most evenings, just drop me a message if you want help.

GT is metalgear2k2

joe123 wrote: »
    Wait till you get further on in the game. Im on the last mission now and just had to
    go through a room with 4-5 hunters. In the end I just decided to kill one and just ran past the rest of them

Best way to play on Legendary is use a gun that can zoom like the dmr gun i think its called. Dont think you can get headshots on legendary though because of the feckin shields.

I can get the grunts down in one shot and even get the grunt on the ghost down with a few rounds, but the damn Elites have the same tactic as me. Go gun crazy until shields are depleted, then hide and regen!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

chrislad wrote: »
    I can get the grunts down in one shot and even get the grunt on the ghost down with a few rounds, but the damn Elites have the same tactic as me. Go gun crazy until shields are depleted, then hide and regen!

I have only completed the game on heroic. For the elites it is best to use the plasma weapons to drop their shields and then finish them off with a head shot. As with the previous games the overcharged plasma pistol will do the job...and also help conserve ammo.

Finally got through it. Then there were 2 hunters. Nice. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Do it solo, ya big girls blouses :)

Its not a problem finishing it on my own, just imo it gets a bit boring so its more funny playin with others.

Advertisement