Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bungie Pro

Options
  • 16-09-2010 4:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Well I didnt play around with Theater mode in Halo 3 but I've been looking at it this time around and I love it.

You can basically upload your favourite match or clips to Bungie as normal, but then you can go to their site and process it for download. After you download it you can do whatever you want to it and then upload to Youtube or whatever.
    The catch is that you need 'minutes' on the website which ultimately cost money. You get 5 free to begin with once you buy Pro.

Look forward to messing around with it some more.

Heres my first, test, upload lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ5wVbmLzYY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I bought Bungie Pro for a year a fair while ago for Halo 3 since there were a lot of clips I wanted to save and share and maybe render on their site, but this was back before I got a capture card.

Now it seems like a bit of a waste of money, since you rarely even get to the base file size limit even with 24 slots :/

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Ah it was in Halo 3 too? Didnt even know lol

Yeh I can see it costing a lot of money if you have smaller clips that all add up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

I love it, great at fostering community & sharing hilarious clips after a night of Customs.

Advertisement