Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preliminary Semis. Fri 17th and Sat 18th.

Options
  • 16-09-2010 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭

Wigan V KR: 20:00

Warrington V Huddersfield: 18:15

Both on Sky. Last chance saloon for these teams. Going to go with Wire/KR...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Going to disagree with you. :D

I think Wigan are too good for KR.

Huddersfield though might just do the Wire.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Spot on CDL...blew them away. I'd hoped KR could get some parity through a decent kicking game like last weekend's effort against FC. never happened, very poor display from Dobson. Wigan played some superb rugby and were way too much for KR. If Warrington do the job on the giants today we're looking at two massive sf's....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Enjoyed the first 10 minutes of yesterdays game, the rest, not so much.

Think tonights game is going to be close, but will go for Warrington because of "home field" advantage.

Brilliant start from the Giants, The Wolves just haven't turned up. Briers is anonymous!

Awesome guess of result by me so far, just the 23 points down at half time

• Advertisement

Terrific second half, think Warrington might run out of time to complete the comeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭WakeyTyke

Wires made a great fight out of it despite, obviously, showing signs that it had been a long, hard season for them.

Think the Giants are the dark horses for the Grand Final. Would love a Leeds - Giants and Saints - Wigan semi-final line-up:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

****ing avoided anything about the match until I just got home and Sky Sports News ruined it on me. I shall watch anyway!

I wonder if Uddsfield are getting back to how they were at the start of the season just being brilliant in defense.
    First try there, I try to not criticise defenses but Christ that was soft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I hate to sound like Stevo here but Christ above every time Warrington have the ball they're so static and when they don't have it they don't look like they care.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 XXVII

Huddersfield though might just do the Wire.

Wow - good call.

• Advertisement

Yeah I'm part of a far eastern betting consortium...

It didn't take much to pay off Lee Briers (joke!!!).

We let Leeds win so that the odds will be higher on Wigan in the Grand Final which they'll win by 15+ points.

Europe will win the ryder cup, Chelsea the Premier League and Shergar the Derby.

Don't quote me on the last one though, my brother "simple Mike" is looking after that bet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭AdeT

Got my tickets for Saints v Huddersfield in the last last game at Knowsley Road. Hope it's an absolute belter!

Grand final tickets sorted too along with tickets for Champ grand final day...

Think I lost my composure actually

AdeT wrote: »
    Got my tickets for Saints v Huddersfield in the last last game at Knowsley Road. Hope it's an absolute belter!

Grand final tickets sorted too along with tickets for Champ grand final day...

Think I lost my composure actually

They should be a couple of cracking games and the Saints vs hudds should be the closest of the round.

Advertisement