Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Sale, every day this week

Options
  • 16-09-2010 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Today: Star Wars Empire at war gold pack 5 Euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Star Wars Battlefront II - probably my favourite ever Star Wars game for €4.50.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/6060/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,438 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Fingers crossed for Xcom and Uplink on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I think it might just be Lucas Arts stuff. Both games so far have been just from them and the full Lucas pack is €49.99.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,438 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Pity, I'd only go for their point and click stuff. Everthing else I'veplayed back in the day and hate their new stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

It's Lucasarts week so any of their stuff that's on steam will come up.

Anyone know what was on the other days? I missed them and only noticed the sale banner today.

[edit]It's been all starwars stuff that's come up so far so it's really starwars week..., anything in the Lucasarts starwars pack will come up for sale.[/edit]

• Advertisement

I saw KotOR going for a stupidly low price the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Will do they do a rehash of the Indiana Jones point/click ? Never got to play that, could be worth their time considering the Monkey Island revivals

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

the Indy point n clicks were superb-I would love to see a revamp

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ghetto Cornetto

Snapped up Battlefront 2 quicksmart. Have been looking for that on PC at a decent price for a while (Awesome game but definitely not worth €17.99 these days).

Advertisement