Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home heating oil from NI

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

NIMAN wrote: »
    Where is it 22p?
    Springtown Fuels in Derry were selling 1000 litres for £229 today. Get your van and tanks out Niman ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

NIMAN wrote: »
    Where is it 22p?

Its 21.2p per litre now!

You can check most published prices at http://www.cheapestoil.co.uk/Heating-Oil-NI

Im actually going to Springtown Oil tomorrow as they have a bowser I can borrow and take back. I will just fill it up and tow it with my Land Rover, plug in the pump and it will fill my tank lovely. No extra cost for the bowser either. They actually do deliveries to the South, but obviously they have to charge a lot more than if you do it yourself.

I will take a photo tomorrow! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,627 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Yeah but you'd have to buy 1000 litres to get it at that price.

I bought some the other day at 25.9p per litre, and that's a great price for buying smaller quantities.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Just looking at the prices of home heating oil here and I see its up by a tenner (1000 litres) compared to yesterdays prices so perhaps the tide is turning.

Swilly Fuels are showing up as the cheapest at €429/1000l but if you havent done so already maybe it might be a good idea to order now.

Advertisement