Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Podcast on FM104

Options
  • 16-09-2010 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi,
    Was listening to FM104 last night and heard a few songs i liked and wanted to download onto my ipod. I didn't know the name of the song or the band but i thaught i'd be able to find them on the FM104 website. I went onto the website but i can only find a list of the top 20 hits.
    Anyone know where i could find these songs. They were played right after the phone show so it would probably have been around 1am.
    I really hope someone can help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

FM104 played something that wasn't in the top 20? You sure you didn't hit the tuner with your arm or something? Bad radio station plays bad music.

Try describing the songs though man. Were they R&b, pop, girl singing or a man, remember any lyrics?

Advertisement