Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vespa Insurance

• 16-09-2010 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi all...

Never been on this forum before but think its the right place to ask the question. Basically I need to get a small bike for getting me to the bus every morning and home in the evening. Its about a 2 mile journey in the sticks....! I've been offered an old Vespa PK 50 from a mate for really cheap. Its running but needs a small amount of work. I've never ridden a motorbike of any type before but always fancied a vintage Vespa which this is. Now my question is about insurance. I'm 34 will a full license but have only ever been a named driver under the missus....! Before I go through the whole pain of getting proper quotes from insurance companies etc etc I was looking to see if any of you guys would know roughly what it would cost....? I'm pretty skint at the moment with feckin paycuts :mad: so hopefully its not extortionate....!!!

Cheers in advance

Rats

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Jackasaurus rex

are you licensed to drive it? If you have the m category on your license it'll do for a 50cc. given that your 34 and living in the country it shouldnt be too expensive. Give the oul insurance companys a ring and find out. Pks are a lovely little scooter too.

Carole Nash 1800818751

Quinn 1890891890

Aon 1890777555.

You can get online quotes too.

Good luck

Advertisement