Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Bill Pay

Options
  • 06-10-2010 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Have a problem with Meteor Bill Pay. Basically, on the 30 a month contract, and should have free Meteor to Meteor texts, calls, and 200 other network texts. I've factored in maybe a few euro for MMS, at the most, as everything else I do is covered by those free texts. My first bill was for 100 euro, and I had been charged for every single text I sent, naturally I complained and they apologised and after initially blaming the shop that set me up, said they would refund it. Except my next bill was the same, but with a 'gesture' of 50 euro, which doesn't even cover the amount I'm supposed to be refunded. Rang them up again, and they made it sound like they were being incredibly generous with this offer, even though I clearly explained I should have been paying about 35 euro at the very outset. So, instead of blaming the Meteor store this time, they blamed a system problem with the addons on my account not registering, and promised it would be fixed and the money refunded. Except I just checked my account there, and yes, 100 euro has been deducted, again.

Who do I complain to about this - Meteor themselves are absolutely useless and 3 phone calls later have done nothing to help - and how can I get out of this contract because I'm sick of Meteor and want to move to another network.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement