Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Rising - Case West

• 16-09-2010 10:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

Capcom tonight showed off another new game in the Dead Rising series: Dead Rising: Case West.

Serving as an "epilogue" to the latest game, it will star both Dead Rising 2's Chuck Greene and Dead Rising's Frank West. Which explains that photo of the two together.

Case West will be a downloadable title, similar to the recent Case Zero, and will be exclusive to the Xbox 360. As you'd expect/hope for, it'll also feature co-op play, one man playing as Chuck, one as Frank.

http://kotaku.com/5638549/frank-west-returns-in-new-dead-rising-title

Pretty cool wonder when out

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Heard its an epilogue so probably shortly after release.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Sweet. Must keep another 400MSP aside for that. Really enjoying DR2:C0, looking forward to DR2, must bust out Dr1, and actually give it a damn good go, I kept putting it to one side, even though I enjoyed it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,688 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Probably not what Capcom intended, but I'm sort of tempted just to play the prologue and epilogue and skip the full game :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

confirmed for release on Dec 27th, priced at 800 MSP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

It's a stand alone game those of us who have long since traded it in can play it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Hes covered wars you know..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Anyone get this today ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

i got this yea, its ok, pretty much more of the same in a simliar format to case zero.

Advertisement