Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brendan Benson's irish tour

Options
  • 16-09-2010 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

I'm going to Brendan Benson's gig in Cavan tonight. Does anybody know what his setlist was in The Spirit Store, Dundalk, last night?
    I'm assuming it's an acoustic set which I wouldn't be disappointed with as I seen him do a similar thing on his first irish gig in whelans years ago. It was terrific.

Is there anyone down as support to him?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

I'm going to Brendan Benson's gig in Cavan tonight. Does anybody know what his setlist was in The Spirit Store, Dundalk, last night?
    I'm assuming it's an acoustic set which I wouldn't be disappointed with as I seen him do a similar thing on his first irish gig in whelans years ago. It was terrific.

Is there anyone down as support to him?

I was at his gig last night, he had a support act SJ McArdle, who was really poor. Brendan Benson played with a keyboardist, set lastest around 50 minutes with no encore, you wont be disappointed, You will be able to buy the tour poster (with spelling mistakes!!) for €2 and tshirts for €15. no set list I'm afraid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

going tomorrow night, cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Adiaga 2

Seeing him tonight in Whelan's - looking forward to it. Saw him in Vicar St a few years ago. Hope the crowd are more up for it than they were that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Adiaga 2 wrote: »
    Seeing him tonight in Whelan's - looking forward to it. Saw him in Vicar St a few years ago. Hope the crowd are more up for it than they were that night.

Saw him in Tullamore last night. Brilliant. Played for about an hour and a half including encore. He was in great form and was even taking requests last night. Really enjoyed the show.

Advertisement