Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odin Sphere & Muramasa

Options
  • 16-09-2010 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭

From Destructoid

Seems they are making HD versions of these games for download in the future. No mention of the formats they are coming too.

Have Odin Sphere myself, quite a good game but gets a bit repetitive.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,438 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Would be nice to see in HD but I finished Odin Sphere and don't want to go through it again! Sure all the art assets made for the game are made for it to be in a HD resolution so it should be an easy conversion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Odin Sphere really interested me but it came out near or after the release of the current gen consoles and i kinda skipped it. Since its a HD remake its either gonna be released for PS3 or the 360 and i have both so it suits me fine :D Looking forward to this

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,477 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Odin Sphere is one of the most amazing looking games I've played, but I just couldn't get into the gameplay at all: difficulty curve seemed a bit all over the place. But yes, it is the type of game that would truly benefit from HD.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,438 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The thing about Odin Sphere is you have to realise that levelling up in the cafe and restaurant is extremely important. Also you have to be prepared to do a lot of grinding, because some of the bosses are very difficult. The repetitive nature of the game and some horribly imbalanced levels are what most people have a hard time getting over and tbh it's perfectly understandable why it's so devisive.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,477 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    it's perfectly understandable why it's so devisive.

Who are you and what have you done with Retr0gamer :p

• Advertisement

Well it's not exactly Halo and Legend of Dragoon :P

Advertisement