Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHICANE - EVERYMAN PALACE THEATRE

Options
  • 16-09-2010 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Did any of you see this play? I was there last night - WOW - talk about a few unexpected twists in the plot. There were times when the audience all gasped together, jumped out of their seats together - and everyone came out of the show talking about it. The 3 characters were superb.

I read a review of it in the Irish Examiner the other day it, I think it was only given 3 out of 5 stars. It's definitely a 5 out of 5 production and one that I'll remember for a long time but I don't want to talk too much as I wouldn't like to give away the "plots"!. Check out the Everyman's website www.everymanpalace.com. It's on until Saturday - definitely worth seeing, I'd be interested in what other Boardsies think of it. Judes

Advertisement