Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bahrain-Togo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

I always have my boots handy...just needed the call.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

"I have Togo, I've a match to play..."

/gets coat.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

keano_afc wrote: »

/gets coat.

My glorious friends,
    I am Fr. Mumuhama from the FIFA team Togo. Jesus be with you. Please we are looking for a friendly against our glorius soccer team players. They are loved by God and Jesus. We wish to play this game in your country. As a good will jesture, we will offer you 35500,0,00 USD (dollars) for your orphans and u-21 squad development. Please send 300.00,0.0 dollars (USD) into our account so that we may send playrs into your beautilful christian nation.

Yours with love,
    Fr. Mumuhama.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

keano_afc wrote: »

/gets coat.

Strangle yourself with it. God that was a bad one. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

We all dream of a team of Ali Dias :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Showed up a half time, forgot my kit, borrowed the sub keepers shorts and socks and got a jersey off the lad that came off for me, played the lats 25 minutes, was annoying playing with the shoe polish on my face though.

those other lads were good, they could probably play Leinster Senior League!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,525 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

FutureGuy wrote: »
    My glorious friends,
    I am Fr. Mumuhama from the FIFA team Togo. Jesus be with you. Please we are looking for a friendly against our glorius soccer team players. They are loved by God and Jesus. We wish to play this game in your country. As a good will jesture, we will offer you 35500,0,00 USD (dollars) for your orphans and u-21 squad development. Please send 300.00,0.0 dollars (USD) into our account so that we may send playrs into your beautilful christian nation.

Yours with love,
    Fr. Mumuhama.

5F5C19BB-A6ED-4F31-BE34-BA6A137274E4_extra.jpg

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/9017506.stm

kinda weird its the 2nd time he did it.

Advertisement