Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Curtainside material

• 16-09-2010 11:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

hi

I'm looking for a manufacturer in Ireland who does curtain sides for trucks..

All help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭Jim from Cork

You could try:

http://www.cunninghamcovers.co.uk - They are based in Kildare

http://www.covertec.ie/ - Are based in dublin

(These people fabricate curtains. I wouldn't think they manufacture the material themselves)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭KoNiT

Perfect
    :)
    Thanks Jim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭KoNiT

I just spotted this..

dunsandin, I don't understand the reason for the attack below??
    KoNit - if you are able to get access to a P.C with internet access(a friend may let you use one, or you can go into an internet cafe), you can use a feature called "Google" (its a search engine i'm told)to do a search for things like this, it might well throw up a few possibilities- hope this help

Snide "bullyish" comments like that will only make others shy from asking questions, however simple they mean to you... do you want to reduce the forum to a series of sarcastic replies??

Jim from Cork's reply was bob on, as I had heard of Covertec before but forgot them. Not every company comes up on google from 1st search & I knew someone in Boards would be helpful.

As a followup - I've sent quotation requests to both companies listed as there was no negative feedback about either.. which is another reason for asking in forum..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

dunsandin & DarrenGT4 - that's enough of the handbags.

Do not post any more on this thread unless you've something constructive to add.

Please report stupid posts, don't respond in kind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭bren11

• Advertisement
Advertisement