Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

delay in back to work enterprise allowance payment

• 16-09-2010 11:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭

I got a letter saying i will be getting payments into my bank account from the 13th of this month. I've not received anything into the bank as of yet,anyone been in similar situation,does it take while to clear? is there lag switching from jsa to btwea?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭uoluol

There are two possibilities that I can think of

- The wrong bank account details have been used
    - There is some overlap with your previous unemployment payment, though this would only be 2 or max 3 days, depending on the scheme you were on.

These BTWEA are made on Mondays, so I would wait until next Tuesday, and if there is still no payment in your account, you will need to contact the local social protection office and verify the bank account details.

Advertisement