Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honda Garages

Options
  • 16-09-2010 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi there! I'm considering getting a Honda Civic. Does anyone knows about any garages in Athlone that work with Honda?

Since I'm not from here, does civic has a good retail deal? I mean, would it be hard to sell one later?

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭roosterman71

No Honda dealer in Athlone since Caseys went bust.

I think there is some crowd in Mullingar that sell Hondas, dunno the name. Otherwise, its off to Galway with ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 vccarvalho

No Honda dealer in Athlone since Caseys went bust.

I think there is some crowd in Mullingar that sell Hondas, dunno the name. Otherwise, its off to Galway with ya

Sorry, I've just got here. Does it means that if we don't have a dealer we don't have any garage to deal with the car?

My choices then are Nissan, Renault, VW, Audi, BMW e Mercedes?

BR

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Are you buying a Civic? If its new, you need a Honda garage, otherwise you need a local paper and call to the local garages to see have they any.

Or for a service, plenty of places will give it a go

Advertisement