Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quicklodge Visa question

Options
  • 16-09-2010 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi all. It was my first time using Quicklodge in AIB last week. I lodged in 900 euro to my Visa account. I included the 900 euro with the Visa lodgement slip in to the envelope, signed everything correctly and put it in to the shoot along with typing in the amount. There was no receipt given, the machine said it could not give one. That was last Friday. I just went to withdraw 20 euro from my Visa at an ATM and it said there would be a cash advance fee....doesn't that usually mean you are below credit on your Visa card? Considering I put in 900 euro on Friday and would in no way be below my credit amount does this mean that the money is not gone through yet? I'm a bit worried that I didn't do it right but surely AIB would have phoned me if that was the case? Or does it sometimes take a while for a Visa quicklodge to go through? I just wanted to ask here first before I ring them up annoying them. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Not nesscarily. Some cards charge cash advance fees even when in credit.

If you're not sure if the money has reached your account, phone customers services to check - the number is on the back of your card

Advertisement