Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at/near IFSC?

Options
  • 16-09-2010 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Going to a function near Custom House Quay tomorrow night. Where's best for free/on-street parking around there? I know there's a carpark down towards Jurys but that closes at midnight I think.

I'm thinking just over the river at Georges Quay would be best, anyone know if that is Pay & Display up to midnight or whatever?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Moved to the dublin city forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Car park at the Point was €3 per hour the last and only time I was / will be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

The Point will be too far off to walk? There is no free parking down that way as I can see and yes George's Quay is your best bet but there is a small limited amount of spaces there(think its free after 7pm)

The free on street parking on the quays heading east starts at just past the Samuel Beckett Bridge.

Advertisement