Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tux rental- best price? (or cheap buy?)

Options
  • 16-09-2010 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I need a tux from Fri, bring back on Monday (in October).
    Where in Galway do best rental prices?
    Or anyone know of anywhere that sells them cheapily? (dickybow.ie used to sell for €150 or so but not selling at present).

Cheers,
    pa.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

I find Martin Feeney the best. And the friendliest.

He's on Abbeygate St, next to Java's.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

I rented one in Martin Feeney's last week for €65. I didn't need to drop it back till the Saturday (I wore it Thurs night).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 WestportHouse

I heard that Marks & Spenser are selling them at the moment from just €69! Worth a look!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Corless on Dominick St is a nice place, nice selection of ties and vests, they'd be dealing with lots of events all year round. 120 to rent (that includes everything - shoes too) and 50 is a security deposit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I phoned M&S and pants are 20 and jackets 40. I'm going in tomorrow to see if they have my size....
    Feck paying 100+, must be some profit for the stores on that....

*Everybody should buy a tux (with expandable waistline) when they start college.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 OnTheQT

Greenes menswear in woodquay. 50quid and yer mans a gent

Advertisement