Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Event in November

Options
  • 16-09-2010 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Some of you might be interested but my local boarding kennels was telling me about a day event in November in port laois. Its held by the ibkca (they have a website, its to do with boarding kennels) and the public are invited. Royal canin speakers are going to be there talking about food and what is in. I would love to know with the breed specific food, how it helps certain breeds of dogs. I have always wondered because of the different of food on the market why Royal Canin seems to be so popular. There is also clicker training on the day. It sounds quite good, and I would love to start my own kennels one day so I might go along. Has anybody else heard about this? My kennels says it is going to be advertised soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭sral1

Yes they ran a seminar and trade show 2 years ago on health and safety. Was at it , very informative and a good day. Keep us posted if you hear more.:):):)

Advertisement