Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help With Vodafone GPRS

Options
  • 16-09-2010 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭

I am just wondering if someone on here can help me.

Recently i have moved to the vodafone network, the phone i have is a Nokia 6700, it was originally a meteor phone, so the mms settings and gprs settings were all meteor, but i got the correct settings from vodafone for mms, gprs etc, and everything is working fine with picture messages and the nokia browser using vodafones settings, but my own personal applications on the phone such as windows live messenger and opera mini no longer connect to the network, the correct settings are in use but it still wont connect, does anyone know if this will require more detail in getting these to connect through vodafone and no longer meteor?

Its something i do really need to use and would be a shame if i cant get this problem sorted, vodafone are looking into it for me but i was wondering can any of the techy guys on here solve this quicker?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

yes i have went into the setting menu and then configuaration and everything is set to vodafone live, but the other option connectivity, and then i enter that an get to packet data, that is just set to access point 1, i have a feeling something in this menu may need to be added. Im just not sure on how to do it or the settings what is needed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Problem Solved...

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The settings aren't correct, its a new setup on this type of nokia, it makes it harder for changing settings like this. Its not a VF problem

Advertisement