Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Waterford city centre anyone??

Options
  • 16-09-2010 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone, am just wondering if there are any young professionals/post grad/mature students out there looking to team up and rent an apartment/house in waterford city centre. Looking for friendly, tidy and easy going people. I am female and am starting an intern year so will be working and studying at the same time. Just am finding it difficult to find shared accommodation within walking distance so if there is anyone out there in a similar situation please send me a pm.. Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭clo1

Hi, I know this is an old thread but I am also looking for shared accommodation from august/september time in Waterford as I will be moving there to teach. I am a 25 year old female non smoker, anybody in a similar position please PM me

Cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement