Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavy Handed Modding In Cycling?

Options
  • 16-09-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055994940&page=19

Is it just me or is the moderation at the end of this thread a bit heavy handed?
    I've no personal issue whatsoever with the mod in question but he is new to modding the cycling forum and seems to be handing out yellow and red cards like they're going out of fashion.
    The previous mod (Lumen) did his job without using the "zero tolerance, no backchat" policy of the current incumbent.
    From what I've seen recently el tonto and Captain Havoc have dished out more infractions in the space of a couple of weeks than Lumen did in his entire tenure as mod.
    Look at the amount of yellow cards from post 284 onwards, its ridiculous.
    Also note the 'thanks' that post 284 received.
    The cycling forum has generally been an easygoing environment and hasn't needed excessive modding to date, it would be a shame if that were to change due to someone being over zealous.

CPL 593H

Comments

Advertisement