Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2011 Dream Line up

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Actually a statement released on the 15th of september says that oxegen will be going ahead next year fo sho, as it's already been booked for early july and that "Oxegen fans can rest assured that the event is still planning to happen next year"

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

But oxegen may indeed move 2012 i think.

Why would you say that?

Why would you say that?

Cause they've made it public that it's too expensive to keep running it in punchestown.

I personally don't think it will be moved in 2012, i'm just 99% sure it'll be in punchestown next year.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Cause they've made it public that it's too expensive to keep running it in punchestown.

I personally don't think it will be moved in 2012, i'm just 99% sure it'll be in punchestown next year.

Fair enough but would there be any other alternatives to Punchestown that has a big capacity that can also hold 60000/70000 . Id say both MCD/Punchestown will both have to re-negotiate there prices cause Punchestown will not want to lose Oxegen

Fair enough but would there be any other alternatives to Punchestown that has a big capacity that can also hold 60000/70000 . Id say both MCD/Punchestown will both have to re-negotiate there prices cause Punchestown will not want to lose Oxegen

I very much doubt it will be moved. Cause it's 70,000 people. +room for maybe 20,000 tents? and then you have to re-establish organizing with the gardai, roads, security....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

kippy wrote: »
    Dream line up:
    Elvis
    The Beatles
    Jimmy Hendrix
    Rory Gallagher
    U2
    The Stone Roses
    Bob Marley
    And possibly Queen just to wrap the weekend up.
    I think it would be unlikely however as Oxegen really wouldnt suit those acts.

Ha Ha That and at least 6 of the people that perform in the acts are dead...Don't know how the organisers feel about possibly digging up dead bodies and propping them in front of a microphone...

I get the whole dream aspect but I don't think that would be the main argument against having them play...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

My dreem lin up wud b

The Script
    JLS
    Take That
    Xfactor finalists
    Jonas Brothers
    Take That

nd mayb Kings o Leon but dey hav gon a bit main streem lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

My dreem lin up wud b

The Script
    JLS
    Take That
    Xfactor finalists
    Jonas Brothers
    Take That
    u joking yea?

ps 2 take thats?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

My dreem lin up wud b

The Script
    JLS
    Take That
    Xfactor finalists
    Jonas Brothers
    Take That

nd mayb Kings o Leon but dey hav gon a bit main streem lately?

"a bit mainstream" ? :pac: what with you listing **** like jls and the jonas brothers :cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

there's already an oxegen thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement