Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Limited Codex Edition, available now for pre-order

• 16-09-2010 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any idea how much this is going to cost?

61997_10150248851535062_273761945061_14407857_7655303_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Pre-ordered it a few weeks back and the reckoning is about €90. Still far more worth it than last years figurine was though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

My God that is STEEP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Pre-ordered it from Play ages ago. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

wow soundtrack incluced is pretty damn cool

i just splashed outo n the halo legendary pack, damn these games!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

niallon wrote: »
    Pre-ordered it a few weeks back and the reckoning is about €90. Still far more worth it than last years figurine was though
    Really??? My Ezio figurine has pride of place on my shelf in my room.
    The 'chest' (box) that comes with this one holds no real interest to me. I do have the GTA4 'safety deposit box' one though :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Very tempted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I cannot wait for this game. I owe it to the publication of more of the games to buy these.

That's my rationale anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

isn't there another special edition with a jack in the box or something like that?

isn't there another special edition with a jack in the box or something like that?
    That's the US version of the Limited Edition, Europe gets the Codex version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Really??? My Ezio figurine has pride of place on my shelf in my room.
    The 'chest' (box) that comes with this one holds no real interest to me. I do have the GTA4 'safety deposit box' one though :pac:

Ah he was alright but still, after the likes of the Bioshock 2 SE I felt a little hard done by! That and the fact that the AC2 SE is now €40!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

My God that is STEEP!

Says the person selling Splinter Cell Conviction for €45;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

:pac:

That game is long gone, I sold it for €15 :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 steo2009

its looks class i got the black edition for the assassins creed 2 x-box 360, but this edition looks well more class, anyone have a clue how much it will cost in total.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

niallon wrote: »
    Ah he was alright but still, after the likes of the Bioshock 2 SE I felt a little hard done by! That and the fact that the AC2 SE is now €40!

They all drop like crazy after release, but I still think the AC2 Black Edition that I got is better than this... Still, I'm sure Ezio may soon have a pedestal to stand on :pac:

[edit]
    The Gamestop site is showing the Harlequin Jack-in-the-box edition for €89...
    http://www.gamestop.ie/35819_Xbox_360_Assassins_Creed_Brotherhood_CE.aspx

[edit again]
    The PS3 version seems to be the harlequin, but the 360 one appears to be the Doctor jack-in-the-box...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

i probably will knock out the extra for the stuff, im a sucker for this kinda thing it really brings out the nerd in me alrite

walking back to the car with the halo legendary pack in hand i felt like a right douche!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

so I got my dispatch e-mail from play.com, wont bother getting too excited as it normally takes over a week for stuff to get to me from them.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I was thinking about getting this, but then I remembered that all the "exclusive" content for AC2 was dished out as a part of the DLC stuff later anyway, so I can wait :) Also, I much prefer the "jack-in-the-box" thing they're getting in the states, cannot for the life of me figure out why they didn't have that here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Ronan

If you want the 'jack in the box' version it is region free - http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=446_470&products_id=17682

Works out at €90 odd inc delivery (and a prayer that customs don't nab you)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Ronan wrote: »
    If you want the 'jack in the box' version it is region free - http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=446_470&products_id=17682

Works out at €90 odd inc delivery (and a prayer that customs don't nab you)

Sure you can get nabbed with play.com

Where were you 3 months ago Ronan when I needed you :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Obviously this is in high demand, look at the prices online!

• Advertisement

For those still deciding..

After seeing the build quality of the jack-in-the-box I decided to keep my Codex edition pre-order. The only thing I'm going to miss now is the art book but hopefully the Codex journal itself is alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

its gone up from 90 to 430 now?Wdf?

Soby wrote: »
    its gone up from 90 to 430 now?Wdf?
    Wow, it's £169.99 but €429.99. Bravo Play! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

I gota play this!!! Nice limited edition. Pretty neat stuff included. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I got the regular edition, but the game is great. This has become one of my favourite game series over the last couple of years.

Advertisement