Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from horse racing

Options
  • 16-09-2010 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

I have been banned from horse racing for starting a thread which the mod has said is non sensical and pointless . This is surely an abuse of his powers as it is only his opinion .
    I have not broken any forum rules and request that my thread be put back up and my ban lifted .
    I have disscussed this at lenght with the mod and he has sent me here.
    Perhaps some of you could deal with this at your convenience.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

OK just having a look around here and all the other threads are being dealt with except this one . Any chance of this being looked at ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

From the very large announcement at the top of the page:
    Please don’t expect an answer straight away, Mods are volunteers and are not always in a position to deal with your issue. Give it at least a day.
    This also applies to CMods. I'll look into this after work today.

Sparks wrote: »
    From the very large announcement at the top of the page:

This also applies to CMods. I'll look into this after work today.
    Sry i didn't see/read the bit about waiting a day , silly me .

I think there is only one issue now as i see that my thread has allready been placed back on the forum . So thank you to the mod or whomever it was that replaced it .

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I've reviewed all your posts in the Horse Racing forum, and I'm going to make a summary admin judgement: the ban is upheld, and you should consider yourself lucky it's only for a month.

Thank you very much for your input , but if you dont mind this is being dealt with by the cmod Sparks and i would rather wait for his reply . After all there is a procedure to follow and thats what i am doing so i hope you can afford me the same courtesy.

Thank you ...Damo

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

DAMO72 wrote: »
    Thank you very much for your input , but if you dont mind this is being dealt with by the cmod Sparks and i would rather wait for his reply . After all there is a procedure to follow and thats what i am doing so i hope you can afford me the same courtesy.
    The procedure also states that "[a]n Admin's decision is final."

Under normal circumstances, I would let the procedure follow its course, but there's such a thing in law as a "frivolous lawsuit", and this dispute is the boards.ie equivalent.

The Dispute Resolution Procedure is for those boards.ie members who feel - rightly or wrongly - that a moderator action was unfair, unwarranted or excessive.

You repeatedly trolled Horse Racing. You got banned. The ban is upheld. The case is closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement