Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anyone else having problems with NTL on Live?

• 16-09-2010 4:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭

Bit of a weird one this as it's only my 360 affected and it only seems to happen during the daytime - at night it's fine. I have the PC, iPhone, laptop etc all connected to my wifi fine (it's the stock NTL router) and working perfectly but my 360 always seems to act weird. It's a new slim model so I don't think it's that but during the day time I either can't log in to Live or log in initially only to get dumped out. When it goes past 10pm though, everything is fine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Bit of a weird one this as it's only my 360 affected and it only seems to happen during the daytime - at night it's fine. I have the PC, iPhone, laptop etc all connected to my wifi fine (it's the stock NTL router) and working perfectly but my 360 always seems to act weird. It's a new slim model so I don't think it's that but during the day time I either can't log in to Live or log in initially only to get dumped out. When it goes past 10pm though, everything is fine.

YES..i'm not the only one so...i've the old model xbox, so it's nothing to do with that..

During the day, i'm the only one in the game with a crap signal, and we're on UPC...yet everything else works perfectly....

I'm in Galway..I'm guessing it's a UPC problem!

Advertisement