Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game On Exhibition coming to Dublin

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

M450 wrote: »
    So what's the verdict? Can you easily get away with paying for an hour and staying longer?

I assume there's no point in buying off ticketmaster and paying a service charge and tying yourself down to a specific day and time.

I'm going to bring my little bro for xmas, he's only 13 and I don't know how interested he'd be in the classics. He'd probably turn his nose up at them and say Black Ops is better! :D
    5 an hour is a much better price although I'm sure between xmas and new years it'll be fairly busy, do you think it's worth waiting till after the assumed "rush"?
    Well when I went they just give you regular(gig tickets) no time on them, and no one checking anyway. Could stay all day if you want.

Also, i wouldnt prebook, it was nowhere near jammed, and that was back when it was only open a little while...you will be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Is this still on guys??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

It might be. They said it'd be finished on the 12 of January or something like that but I was there last weekend and they'd extended it a week. I'd say they'll do that a few times try and drum up a bit of business.

Checked site says must end 30th of January. Might go on past then as I say but might not.

Advertisement