Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vfr 400 nc30 which race can to get

• 16-09-2010 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

well i have a honda vfr400 nc30 and im looking to get a race can for it. i was wondering which race can gives the most bhp and sounds the loudest!! any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Akrapovic or Yoshimura.

However if you want extra horsepower you will also need a DynoJet kit, K&N filter, iridium plugs and freer flowing headers.

If you just want noise, leave the end can off altogether. A race can is for racing and most are stamped 'NOT FOR ROAD USE' and you will get done for using it (eventually). If you want a more fruity noise then any Scorpion, Art, Viper or Remus will do the trick.

'cptr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

mate had a micron on his years ago sounded well,,i had the packing took out of my own nc30 when i had it and it was loud out,,used to be deaf for a while after getting off the bike:)

Advertisement