Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomson TG585 v8 and MAC

Options
  • 16-09-2010 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi guys,

I got TG585 V8 wireless modem the other day, everything is working ok, except when I put my mac laptop into sleep mode, then back on again. The wireless connection disconnected. When I try to reconnect the wireless network, it asked me for wireless key again, even when I put the correct key, it said invalid key. the only thing I can do is restart the laptop again. I tried on different OS (win xp,win 7). they all work fine.

can someone show me the light please?

Thanks,
    Szeki

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ostentatious

Hi Szeki!

Did you ever find a cure for this internet problem? As I'm having the exact same problem happen with the same router and my mac.

It would be great if you could shed some light on this and help me out!
    Cheers
    Amie

• Registered Users Posts: 11 archtop

same problem for me on my macbook. just got wimax from imagine. If you keep pressing connect over and over it will eventually connect but it's not really good enough. Any other solutions?

Advertisement