Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messages to three taking a day to arrive

Options
  • 16-09-2010 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭

Alright Folks,
    I am having some problems with three. We two to be precise.

1. When someone sends me a message it can take up to 24 hours for me to recieve the message which is a bloody pain in the arse when trying to arrange a night out or god forbid a date. The date on the message is the day the message was sent so I know it was sent the day before.

2. When I try and dial one of the mates number I keep getting the number you have dialed is not in service. This also happens to my mate (not the person whom I am trying to dial) when he tries to dial the same person. If the person phones us all is good.

Anyone else getting these problems?

I have informed three and they are going to look into it. It is starting to piss me off.

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I would ask for a free replacement sim first off. Seems like am issue between your connection and them, and that points me to the sim.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Im with 3 and never have these issues apart from a 3G outage yesterday and today all is back and working could still send texts and call people witout 3G thankfully to vodafones 2G network agrrement with 3 :D
    id suggest maybe to try a new sim card i had slight issues like yours with a old sim new one is fine tough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 BigAliens

have u recently moved to 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

BigAliens wrote: »
    have u recently moved to 3?

I have been with three for 3 or so years.

Advertisement