Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protest at Brian Cowen visit to Sligo. (mod warning #4, #8, and #32)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Final Warning on this thread, this topic is on the events around Brian Cowens visit to Sligo, the protest and any assoicated events around it.

If you have issue with another post that is not assoicated with the above, report it, or PM the poster concerned if you want to discuss it further with them. If you want to discuss somthing else, go to the general chit chat or start a thread on the relavent board.

As for perfect spelling and grammer, we're not all blessed with it, if the post is legible, leave it. If you have issue with it, again, report it.

Infractions will be given, and thread may be locked if topic derailed again.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

The good old COC, who else would be proud to have Cowen, a dead duck, a beaten docket, a busted flush come to their dinner, I think the Weekender was used to promote the gig saying on the front cover how the CoC were going to rear up with their demands for roads, bridges etc, the man wouldn't deliver a pizza for this or any other town, but that was before Gannetgate.

I popped into the shop for bag of tayto today and the tabloids were still running front pages like "The real story behind Brians Boozy Binging Bender", 16 pints taken not 8, 8 staff needed to carry him to bed not 4 and so on. Imagine my suprise to see another Tab which proved to be the Champion (how long is it like that) with a headline saying Pressure on Councillors as Cowen demands Build Bridge now, exactly how out of touch are the CoC and its In House Magazine to imagine that his intervention would carry the day to bring us back to the good old days of developer led planning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

http://www.claimingourfuture.ie/

Anyone know anything about this or is there anything planned for Sligo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

First I've heard.

There's an email address for Sligo though.

Drop them a line and see I reckon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

There are far more effective ways to seriously undermine the Government which are within the Law and 100% legal and NON VIOLENT. If you are male, over 30yrs of age and would like to stand up against this disgrace of a Government/System then send me a pm with a mobile no I can call. I will be calling interested eligible men in early Oct.

See my post in the politics forum.

Change is in the air and Sligo will play its part;)

Ladies will be required for strike two!

Where?

• Advertisement
Advertisement