Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone missing a tortoise shell kitten in Lower salthill?

Options
  • 16-09-2010 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

One has wandered into my gaff and happily made itself at home. It's almost identical to my own cat although about 15 years younger, 40 times lighter and not as grumpy :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I took the liberty to copy your post to the Lost/Found thread in Animals, in case the owner just looks there.

Kittens aww

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Galwaymother

If no owner shows up, can my family adopt him? We have been looking for a small kitten for ages, already have a lovely cat who is getting the best of care. How old would the kitten be?
    The four of us just love cats to bits :o

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Any chance you could pick it up at eight in the morning? I'm away for the weekend and can't leave it with my own cat for fear that she'd kill it. She's the jealous type.

It's ****ing cute as anything. I'd love to keep it but number 1 has to be number 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

No idea what age or sex it is. It's small and bouncy still but big enough that it's not blind and mewing. It's pretty darn cute but a bit of a pest given the timing of it's arrival.

Kittens can't go very far so its home should be in the vicinity.
    Maybe try posters in the local shops?
    I could take it over the weekend for you, have cat that is ok with others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Galwaymother

Dafunk I hope his owner turned up or he found his way home...
    We have got another kitten earmarked for adoption tomorrow morning, as I discovered my husband prefers black and white cats! :rolleyes: So we won't be taking yours.:( Sorry!
    Strange how suddenly there are a lot of abandoned kittens. All weaned and deposited by mother cats I suppose.
    Good luck!

In case someone else is thinking of getting a cat/dog
    http://www.galway-spca.com/home.htm

Advertisement