Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC appeals -veterinary

Options
  • 16-09-2010 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hey, I'm 5 points short of veterinary but I'm getting two subjects rechecked and theres a possibility I could go up. Does anyone know if I did go up would I be able to get into the course this year (are there places held, do many drop out, etc) or would I have to wait until next year? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I know of two people who appealed and got in but they started several weeks late. It was an awful for them in catching up. This was a few years ago possibly before continuous assessment.

I would imagine it depends on the numbers as well. If the class is full they might not accept you this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

If there's space, you'll get in, but starting a course like vet late would be painful.

Advertisement