Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alan Moore's "Top 10"

Options
  • 16-09-2010 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

So Book 1 arrived in the post the other day and I'm just starting it.
    Never read a word of it before but being Moore I guess I know somewhat what I should expect.
    Funny, I ordered it on play.com in July 2009, kinda forgot it was even on order.

Anyone read it? Fans? Haters? Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Yea i read it> i thought it was great. It reminded me a bit of the old tv show hill street blue except everyone is a superhero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Feadpool

Read it, thought it was brilliant, a whole lotta fun, which is what I like in comics, the spin offs the Fourty Niners and Smax are also worth checkin out, the first is more serious and has absolutely gorgeous art while Smax takes the fun elements even further. Beyond the Farthest precinct written by Paul De Filippo wasn't nearly as good and the second run of Top 10 had a load of delays after the first issue or two and (I think) never finished.

I'd definitely recommend the original run, 49ers and smax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tramrica

This book has somthing different in to it

Advertisement