Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

BC2 cant swap from console to console

• 16-09-2010 6:57pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So the young lad has BC2 on 360 a while now on his own console.
    I have my own 360 elite hooked up to my gaming pc monitor and in fairness it looks better on my setup than his tv so hes been known to use my 360 sometimes for a few games.
    All games are fine when we use on either consoles but BC2 asks for the VIP code when he tries to play the game on my on my 360 elite,when i enter it in it says its used already.
    I cant update BC2 on my console as its asking for VIP code.
    Obviously its the two different xbox live accounts thats the problem, we both have different accounts.
    Is there any way around this without having to buy another game?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

There should be an option to buy the VIP on the Xbox Marketplace, costs around €10 or so.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    There should be an option to buy the VIP on the Xbox Marketplace, costs around €10 or so.

Thanks for that mate, pretty ridiculous scenario tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

Is this the thing they were planning to stop second hand game sales?

Advertisement