Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Liga - Week 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

WOw off the bar!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Tamudo broke my heart a number of times against Barcelona with Espanyol, it'd be lovely for him to repay me by breaking Madridista hearts tonight with Sociedad! Can't see Real not winning though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Nulty wrote: »
    Real look Real poor. Not a team yet. Agree with the Ronaldo comment. He's a big baby
    There's artistic temperament, then there's acting like a brat, Ronaldo just takes it to new heights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Goal in this for either side, most likely socidad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I can see him being sent off tonight. Looks very frustrated.

Great game this.

I am disgusted. Was just about to say how many shots as Ronaldo wasted too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

eZe^ wrote: »
    Can't see Real not winning though.
    I dunno, they haven't had that many chances. Even their goal took a real piece of class.
    dreamers75 wrote:
    Goal in this for either side, most likely socidad.
    Yeah, but they should've been at least 1 up. I've not seen much of Sociedad but they seem to have trouble converting chances on tonight's evidence.

EDIT: Jaysis, timing what? At least I was right in that Madrid didn't exactly 'deserve' it.

Wasn't a fúcking free in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

Pepe's goal tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Lucky deflection to be honest - not a hope the keeper was getting to that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Never a free in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,433 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Cruel on Sociedad but they are playing one of the most talent ridden teams in the world and Madrid don't need many chances to score and big teams always seem to get the slices of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Haters gonna hate

capt.610de798dd9e4ea3aeaa5cab83239dbe.real_madrid_toronto_fc_soccer__fng101.jpg

Holy crap, nearly 2-2 out of nothing.

LOL Jose!

• Advertisement

Mourinho going ape****. Sergio Ramos is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Looked like he said '****ing spa' :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,951 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Jesus, Mourinho is a scary man when he gets going.

Higuain should have finished it off there.

Great finish.

• Advertisement

Archimedes wrote: »
    Haters gonna hate

picture

cristiano_ronaldo_happy.jpg&t=1
    ;)

Heh United fans still liking a player who demanded to leave them, funny bunch.

Sociedad were too wasteful in the first half - a better side could have had 3 clear goals now they are paying the price.

dreamers75 wrote: »

Same with Liverpool fans and Steven Gerrard I suppose but let's not drag the thread OT ;)

Very good game. Unlucky Sociedad, battled very very well.

I still don't know whether Mourinho is the luckiest, or greatest manager alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,415 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Right result. Real march towards their inevitable triumph at season's end.

Did well at the club, won us a CL, was the best in the world at one stage. We got a world record fee for him that won't be eclipsed for a long time. I see no reason to be bitter. I love the man. It's man love, you wouldn't understand.

G'wan Madrid!!!

Get in, top of the league! Long may it last. Good thing Barcelona can't overtake them tomorrow either. Also good to see the World Cup Winner © Casillas has only conceded one goal so far. Valencia have a tricky tie against Hercules, could overtake Madrid but luckily we've seen others make a balls of that!

15g85xy.jpg

Some game, unbelievable intensity and pace. Madrid were fairly sh*t to be honest, if Jose expects to be able to hold onto a lead that way he'll be in for a fairly big shock as the season goes on. They have the players to play a possession orientated defensive game, like Barca, imo the team doesn't have the ability to defend like Chelsea or Inter did under Jose.

• Advertisement

Did well at the club, won us a CL, was the best in the world at one stage. We got a world record fee for him that won't be eclipsed for a long time. I see no reason to be bitter. I love the man. It's man love, you wouldn't understand.

G'wan Madrid!!!

But hes still a **** :confused:

But hes still a **** :confused:

No he's not. No need to resort to personal abuse. :rolleyes:

Really hope Atletico make a title push this season. I used to love Barca about the time Ronaldinho was in full flow but a lot of their antics over the past few seasons have turned me off them and I've never really liked Real but do like some of the players they have playing for them now.

So basically started looking out for Atletico in the last 1 or 2 seasons as I like their attacking football and Forlan and Aguero are 2 of my favourite non-United players. Was a bit annoyed when Maxi joined Liverpool as I always had a soft spot for him.

Some impressive trolling here again.
    Right result. Real march towards their inevitable triumph at season's end.

lol

Liam O wrote: »
    Really hope Atletico make a title push this season. I used to love Barca about the time Ronaldinho was in full flow but a lot of their antics over the past few seasons have turned me off them and I've never really liked Real but do like some of the players they have playing for them now.

So basically started looking out for Atletico in the last 1 or 2 seasons as I like their attacking football and Forlan and Aguero are 2 of my favourite non-United players. Was a bit annoyed when Maxi joined Liverpool as I always had a soft spot for him.

You're setting yourself up for disappointment mate, Atletico are the most erratic team in La Liga, they'll look like world beaters one week and then get spanked by relegation fodder the next. It's always always always the same, no way will they mount a serious title challenge imo.

Also, seems Atletico geniuses for letting go of Maxi, he has gone to absolute sh*t, he was quality for Atletico though.

No he's not. No need to resort to personal abuse. :rolleyes:

Sorry but any player who demands a transfer from his club should not be held in high esteem by that clubs fans regardless of what he did, fact is he should still be there.

Altho its is united and seeing as tho Keane did it must be accepted when your best players decide they want to leave.

madness tbh

Sorry but any player who demands a transfer from his club should not be held in high esteem by that clubs fans regardless of what he did, fact is he should still be there.

Altho its is united and seeing as tho Keane did it must be accepted when your best players decide they want to leave.

madness tbh

I don't care one toss what anyone does outside of performances on the pitch. That's it. Ronaldo was an impeccable performer for United, that's all I look for. He gave us a good chunk of his career, he's more than welcome to do what he wants.

That, and he's just so sexy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

That, and he's just so sexy.

He likes you too Archi. Grrr

cristiano_ronaldo.jpg

In my dreams.

If I were married, I would have no problem letting that man shag my wife. I'd just try and make the experience as enjoyable as possible for him, you know, like waiting outside with a glass of milk and a sandwich for him when he's done, maybe singing some Barry White or Luther Van Dross while he does it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

In my dreams.

If I were married, I would have no problem letting that man shag my wife. I'd just try and make the experience as enjoyable as possible for him, you know, like waiting outside with a glass of milk and a sandwich for him when he's done, maybe singing some Barry White or Luther Van Dross while he does it.

You'd be like that guy in Semi-Pro who jerks off watching Woody Harrelson shag his wife.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,415 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Frisbee wrote: »
    You'd be like that guy in Semi-Pro who jerks off watching Woody Harrelson shag his wife.

A+ reference!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,951 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

In my dreams.

Hah, I saw a quoted version of this post first on the page after it was originally posted and my first thought was that, "Yes, Mourinho is yummy alright".

I am making tracks for the Calderon - hope Barca end this awful run.

Got some decent seats so will post up a few pics afterwards.

flagvl8.gifVisca Barça! flagvl8.gif

Barcelona: Valdes - Alves Pique Puyol Maxwell - Xavi Busquets Iniesta - Pedro Messi Villa

De Gea, Ujfalusi, Godin, Perea, Dominguez, Reyes, Assuncao, RaulGarcia, Simao, Forlan, Aguero.

• Advertisement

Totally forgot about the Athletico - Barcelona match :pac:

Utd - Liverpool was a cracker, althought my nails are gone, hopefully this better, especially since I'm a neutral.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Mgoraf wrote: »
    Barcelona: Valdes - Alves Pique Puyol Maxwell - Xavi Busquets Iniesta - Pedro Messi Villa

AKA Team Sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Barcas away kit is muck :)

Makes them look like plymouth argyle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

0-1 God.

• Advertisement
Advertisement