Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the Bank sales number ?

Options
  • 16-09-2010 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

The general consensus among those who know what is really going on with property prices is that we are close to a 'significant price leap south'.

Auctioneers know it, banks know it, my dog 'captain' knows it, don't ya boy...atta boy..

Boards is full of the reasons for this so there's no need to repeat.

The question I have is...with this inevitable devaluation in mind, surely there is a need for banks (the real owners) to offload stock ASAP.

Where are they? What is there number..? or email?

I asked this question today of a main bank and got "ya, I though that would be the case but we dont really have any details on that"

The EA's are still advertising mad 2007 prices minus 20k....whats goin on?

I am looking to buy for 6 years, 6 long years throlling the web, auctioneers offices, private ads...after all that I still do not see any value out there.

Any info please post or PM me.

Thanks
    T

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Jo King

The banks never sell directly unless it is to a customer with funds on deposit. The repossessions are shifted via estate agents. They are invariably done quickly and quietly. There have been a few high profile receiver clear outs but they are the exception.

Advertisement