Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Scholarship 2010?

Options
  • 16-09-2010 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

This is for anybody who was 'being considered' for this award and who got the letter last month.

Have you heard anything since you replied?
    Do you know when we get told if we are successful or not?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ShaneNui

Hey,

I got a letter from the all ireland scholarship scheme too a while ago. I got another letter again today saying I was accepted and was granted the scholarship for 2010. Nice thing to have really takes the pressure off with the lack of money for college! Hope you get it dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Johno91

ShaneNui wrote: »
    Hey,

I got a letter from the all ireland scholarship scheme too a while ago. I got another letter again today saying I was accepted and was granted the scholarship for 2010. Nice thing to have really takes the pressure off with the lack of money for college! Hope you get it dude!
    Cheers! Ya I got accepted today:)
    Were you able to log into that thing that was mentioned in the letter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ShaneNui

I couldn't no. I think you have to send away the acceptance form for them to create your account. At least I think that. Don't quote me on this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

I got this Scholarship last year. You guys are going to enjoy the awards ceremony, it's amazing :) It will take some time for you to be able to log in. Give it about a week if it does not work. And congrats!

Advertisement