Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moby coming to Dublin??

Options
  • 16-09-2010 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Do I hear correctly that Moby is coming to dublin? Cant seem to get any definate info on the whole thing! seriously hyped if he is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭conor052001

where'd you hear this? been wanting to see him for years

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

all his site says he's doing a Brazil gig and 2 in the US so who knows! We'd need more info than that before making assumptions...buy hey, while the Greens are in Government he may make an appearance...sorry, bad politics joke there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

seen him about 8 years ago in the point - fcukn deadly , i hope he is coming back..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

would love to see Moby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I'd love to see him live again. The two times I saw him were mental.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I think it depends on which type of Moby takes to the stage and what set he plays. The lad is so varied but the time I saw him at Feile 95 in Cork he was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 AlaskaFox

Haven't heard anything about this yet. Has he anything to promote?

Advertisement